Fund Accountant - Securities
NR REF.: 1168181
Universal-Investment is the largest independent investment management company in the German-speaking part of Europe and the market leader in the areas of Master-KVG services and private label funds.
With its administration, insourcing and risk management services, the company focuses on the administration and structuring of funds, securities, real assets as well as alternative asset classes and offers complex risk management solutions.
To achieve our ambitious growth goals we are currently looking for a Fund Accountant - Securities.Fund Accountant - Securities
Your areas of responsibility:
- Comprehensive processing and accounting of securities transactions, loans, securities lending transactions as well as call and time deposits;
- Checking and monitoring the individual transactions;
- Quality assurance by checking and matching the internal and external items on the bank accounts;
- Processing and resolving complaints with the custodians, asset managers and in-ternal units;
- Support in processing new fund projects and implementing new products;
- Cooperation in structuring, implementing and optimizing new processes;
- Participation in internal projects and working groups;
- Cooperation in the specialist and technical development of assigned tasks.
What you offer:
- Bank officer training or comparable training, supplemented where applicable by a university degree in banking studies or business management;
- Several years' professional experience in the fund accounting department of an investment management company or custodian and/or in the securities accounting department of a bank;
- Knowledge of the interaction between an investment company, custodian & customer;
- Previous experience with Asset Managers, different contracting parties, brokers, third party banks, payment agents, etc.;
- Knowledge of different investment products / finance instruments (securities, loans, funds, fixed deposits, etc.);
- Knowledge of setting up transaction models (Advisory, Outsourcing);
- Knowledge of the implementation and the settlement of commercial transactions;
What we offer:Employees at our company are encouraged to work independently, show commitment and be supportive. In return, our company acknowledges performance, supports creativity and team spirit and promotes further training. As a company with a successful name and considerable growth potential, we have much to offer: a performance-related salary, flexible working hours and a modern workplace in a conveniently-situated location. Your personal development opportunities are directly influenced by your commitment and your success.
By pressing the ‘Apply’ button the Candidates are applying to Hays recruitment agency which provides its services to Universal investment Branch in Kraków. The applications of Candidates meeting the Universal Investment requirements will later be forwarded to Universal Investment for further recruitment.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361